2006-2009 Comparison in the Weekly Shortfall or Discretionary Income
The following tables show the changes in shortfall/discretionary income only for each of the family types from 2006-2009. There is also a brief commentary on the changes that have taken place in that period.
These tables give a quick snap-shot of how each of the familes in the study have fared financially from 2006-2009 and makes easy a comparison across the 4 years.
- 2006-2009: Two adults and two children (3 year old and 10 year old)
- 2006-2009: Two adults and two children (10 year old and 15 year old)
- 2006-2009: One adult and two children (3 year old and 10 year old)
- 2006-2009: Pensioner couple (age 66-69)
- 2006-2009: Female Pensioner living alone (age 70+)
- 2006-2009: Single adult male (age 25+)