2011 Weekly MESL Expenditure Budgets
The tables below give the cost of a minimum essential standard of living for urban households in 2011.
In the tables a comparison is also made between expenditure and income to ascertain whether households have a shortfall or discretionary income.
- Two adults and two children, age 3 & 10
- Two adults snd two children, age 10 & 15
- One adult and two children, age 3 & 10
- Pensioner couple (A) in receipt of the Contributory Pension, age 66-69
- Pensioner couple (B) in receipt of the Non Contributory Pension, age 66-69
- Female pensioner, living alone, age 70+
- Single male, living alone, age 25+
- Expenditure Budgets
- Income Scenarios
- Detailed Budgets