Minimum Essential Budgets for Six Households
Issued: November 2006
- Minimum Essential Budgets for Six Households 2006 (Full Study) - (size : 10615k)
- Minimum Essential Budgets for Six Households 2006 (Summary Version) - (size : 639k)
- Seven Day Food Menus - MEBS 2006 - (size : 475k)
The aim of the 2005 – 2006 study is to:
- Make available detailed information on the actual cost of a minimum essential standard of living for 6 household types
- Provide the foundations for a national database for minimum essential budget standards, which can be developed and modified for application to different family types.
- Lobby for a more adequate level of income for people in receipt of social welfare payments and the minimum wage.